Monday, August 17, 2009

Book of Shadows

Hey Everyone,
Every Witch must have a book of shadows (BOS), it is where you keep all your spells and rituals, in this post, I will tell you a bit about a good BOS.  BOS are very special to a Witch, especially if it is hand written.  My BOS is hand-bound green leather.  I also keep a digital copy.  I keep my Wheel of the year festivals, my spells, my teen seeker ceremony, The Charge of the Goddess, and The Witches Creed.  Many also keep their recipes.  My BOS is in hand written Calligraphy.
Some tips for your BOS:
#1) Pick a journal that calls to you, maybe one with a pentacle of a triple moon goddess symbols, whatever fells right
#2) Hand written personalizes it and makes it your own
#3) BOS are precious and can be passed down for generations, take care when you write it and love every second

Thanks for reading, hope this info helped!  Check back soon for more information!

Blessed Be!
WiccaGirl101

Blessed Be!
WiccaGirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment