Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Divination

Hey Everyone,
I love doing different types of divination, this post will be telling a bit about different types of divination.  Divination is basically seeking knowledge of the future.  There are many different forms.  Personally, I love tarot, I don't use it for the purpose of predicting the future.  The future is always changing, and impossible to predict correctly.  The form of divination that is commonly know is scrying (crystal ball), but you can also get scrying mirrors.  I sometimes get dreams about things that have not come to pass.  But I am by no means "psychic", dreams like that are very common amongst people.  I will write more later about tarot and scrying.

Thanks for reading, check back soon!

Blessed Be!
WiccaGirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment