Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Favorite Music


Hey Everyone,
I love listening to music, I find that it calms me and makes me feel better when I am stressed. I really love gothic and spiritual music. My absolute favorite artist is Evanescence because the music is very moving. If you are interested in trying some of their music, I listed my Top 5 favorites. Amy Lee is a very talented song writer/singer who expresses her pain in the most beautiful way and helps people every where. I have gone through all the teen girl bitching matches, mood swings and everything else that comes with being a teenager. This music helped me get through because it helps me deal with my emotions. Thanks Evanescence!!!

- Bring Me to Life
- Sweet Sacrifice
- Weight of the World
- Cloud Nine
- Snow White Queen

Thanks for reading, check back soon for more from a true teenage Witch!

Blessed Be!
WiccaGirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment