Sunday, August 9, 2009

Daily Meditation

Hey Everyone,
This post is just going to be about daily meditations and how to deal with the everyday stress of being a teenager.  
For my daily meditations, I like to have a nice, long, hot bath, with my favorite epsom salts (or bubble bath) and a lot of candles.  I find this very soothing because there is no harsh light, purely candle light.  It is also nice to have some incense burning and music playing.  My favorite meditation music is Enya, and Loreena McKennit.  I like to read my favorite book, then soap down.  And after the bath, it is always nice to mosturize from head to toe.
If you do not have time for a bath, or access to a bath, burning even a single candle in a dark room can be very relaxing.
Thanks for reading!
WARNING!!! Keep all electronics far away from the bath tub, and be careful of the candles!
 
Blessed Be!
WiccaGirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment